It's the Monopoly game with a strategy twist on Monopoly Island, located in the centre of the board. With the Monopoly Builder strategy game, players travel the board buying properties and collecting rent and resources. They also use builder's blocks to build their island city!
The more a player builds, the more points they'll earn. The game ends when the penthouse has been built. Then the player with the most points wins! This family board game is designed for 2 to 4 players aged 8 and up – it's a fun game to play.
- Includes: gameboard, 4 pieces, 4 reference cards, 16 Title Deed cards, 20 Chance cards, 2 Builder's Bonus cards, 80 cardboard resource chips, 48 plastic Builder's blocks, 1 plastic penthouse, 2 dice, money pack, money tray, resource tray and game guide.
- Players buy property and physically stack buildings with the builder's blocks.
- Strategy game where players collect and trade resources to build their towers.
- The competition and social interactions ramp up as players stack their towers higher and higher.
- Players aren't just buying property in this Monopoly Game – they're building it on Monopoly Island.
- After the penthouse has been built, the player with the most points wins the Monopoly Builder Game.
- For 2-4 players.