Bruder 02447 Caterpillar Track Loader 1-16
Available: In-Store Online
Cat tracked loaders are true power tools and cope with working even under very adverse weather and ground conditions. The 192 HP tracked loader frequently works in conjunction with heavy construction lorries and primarily loads heavy-duty dumpers.
These loading vehicles have tracks for working safely in difficult terrain with soft subsoil as well as a front shovel familiar from wheeled tractors. It is used in mines, difficult road construction sites, especially where huge work lifting power is demanded as well as major construction sites in the mountains such as tunnel and bridge work.
Bruder has developed such a model based on the style of the great Cat. As usual, the Bruder tracked loader is distinguished by many realistic details such as the real link track, a driver's cabin with doors that can be opened, as well as through the really easy one-handed operation of the loading shovel.
- Fully functional loading arm which can be locked in the raised position
- Easy one-hand operation due to newly developed scoop mechanic
- Rear-mounted scarifier with up/down movement
- Fully glazed cab made of transparent high-quality polycarbonate as well as doors that can be opened
- Real track links (no rubber tracks