GraviTrax Expansion Bridges.
Thanks to the GraviTrax interactive track system, you can design and build your own track! Discover how the laws of physics influence what your ball does by creating action-packed track systems with different design elements. The goal of the game is to get the balls to the finish line.
This STEM system [Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths] is an ideal one to teach kids about gravity, magnetism, kinetic energy and fun. Hit a snag? Freestyle with your own track design or use the tasks and blueprints included to help you to get started in the world of GraviTrax! Are the gravity spheres stopping or flying off before reaching the end target? Time for some problem solving. Rebuild and try something different!
- Includes: A manual, 3 adjustable bridges, 2 super long narrow plastic tracks, 2 super long slowing plastic tracks, 1 long plastic track, 2 medium length plastic tracks and 3 short plastic tracks.
- Bridges" set - allows for connecting elements that are distant from each other.
- Thanks to the GraviTrax interactive track system, you can design and build your own track!
- You will discover how the laws of physics affect what your ball does.
- The aim of the game is to get the balls to the finish line.
Please note: A starter set is required for play.