The stylish and versatile Joie Elevate Group 1-2-3 Car Seat is three seats in one, designed to protect your little one as they grow. Built to adapt and engineered to maximise comfort and protection, the Elevate is the perfect fit for kids from 9 to 36kg. The Joie Elevate Group 1-2-3 Car Seat is a child seat and booster seat in one. This clever carrier is suitable for forward facing use with the 5-point harness from 9kg to 18kg, then easily adapts to a high back booster when your child reaches 15-18kg, continuing to grow with them until they no longer need a booster seat.
The streamlined guardian design of the Joie Elevate Group 1-2-3 Car Seat is enhanced with full impact protection lining the headrest and upper body area, keeping your child safe on your journeys together. Plush, padded, and layered with cushioning, the Elevate is sure to keep your little one snug. It even features mesh sides, making sure little passengers stay ventilated on warm car journeys.
The Elevate's Grow Together headrest features 9 positions and can be adjusted with one hand, offering your little one the perfect fit as they grow. The headrest and 5-point harness system adjust simultaneously with no rethreading of harness, so kids can grow with no added fuss. The individual harness tensioners allow you to find a fit thatâs just right for your child. When you reach your destination, the quick release buckle provides a swift and easy exit strategy. With a lock-off device and well-marked, colour-coded installation paths for ease of installation and peace of mind, the Joie Elevate Cherry Group 1-2-3 Car Seat has you covered.
- 9 to 36kg
- Forward facing seat group 1-2-3 car seat
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg with harness, and as high back booster from 15 to 36kg/12 years
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Grow Together 9 position headrest and 5-point harness system adjust simultaneously and require no rethreading of harness
- Integrated cup holder
- Removable machine washable covers
- Easy installation with lock-off device and well-marked, colour-coded installation paths