Lego Harry Potter 76406 Hungarian Horntail Dragon.
Let fans of the mythical films build, display and ‘fly’ one of the most threatening dragons ever to have lived in the Wizarding World with the LEGO Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406) collectable dragon figure based on the Triwizard Tournament.
Beware the black scales, spiked tail and fiery breath of the Hungarian Horntail – the fearsome dragon from the Wizarding World. Now children can build and display this legendary dragon, but that’s not all. They can turn the handle at the rear and the dragon’s fabric wings flap up and down with a realistic motion, revealing a jointed wingspan of over 15 in. (40 cm). The realistic Harry Potter dragon model kit includes a Harry Potter minifigure astride his flying Firebolt broomstick, a golden egg from the Triwizard Tournament, and a textile for the dragon’s membrane wings.
- Includes: Hungarian Horntail Dragon, a Harry Potter minifigure, ‘flying’ broom, golden egg and fabric wings.
- Contains: 671 pieces.
- With a wingspan of over 40 cm and a maximum length of over 48 cm.
- Buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon display model with moving mechanical wings.
- A handle at the rear operates a mechanism that moves the wings up and down.
- Free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids zoom and rotate as they build.