The Osann neo 360 car seat is a group 0+/1/2/3 car seat. This is a 4 in 1 car seat suitable from birth up to 36kg (approximately 11/12 years of age). This means parents do not have to buy multiple car seats as their child grows. This is an extended rearward facing car seat up to 18kg ( approximately 4 years of age). The seat has a 360 rotation and it has a multi-position recline. When the car seat is fitted rearward facing using the Isofix connectors and top tether the seat can be easily rotated to the side allowing the parent to place their child into the car seat with ease. This seat has a foot plate which gives the child more leg room. This seat will only rotate to the side when the seat is in a rearward facing position, this is the safest position for your child travel up to 18kg. It is five times safer for a child to be rearward facing as opposed to forward facing in a car seat.
The car seat can be forward facing from 9kg up to 36kg. The car seat can be used with 5- point harness up to 18kg (approximately 4 years). The seat can be fitted using the Isofix connectors and and top tether. The headrest of the seat is height adjustable and the harness adjusts (along with the headrest) avoiding the parents having to rethread the harness like other car seats. The one pull harness allows parents to tension the harness with ease. The seat is very well padded with extra support for a newborn. The insert is removeable as the child grows. The car seat has a few different positions.
The Neo 360 car seat can be used as a high back booster from 15kg up to 36kg with the added feature of a multi-position recline. The seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and seat belt or just the seat belt. This seat has plenty of room for a child up to 36kg. This is a good all round car seat that doesn’t compromise on safety.
Features of the Neo 360 car seat:
- The car seat is suitable from birth up to 36kg (approximately 11/12 years).
- This car seat grows with the child.
- When rearward facing up to 18kg car seat can be fitted using the isofix and top tether or just the seat belt,
- The extra foot plate on the Neo car seat gives extra leg room for the child when rearward facing.
- When forward facing up to 18kg the seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and top tether or just the seat belt.
- When used from 15kg up to 36kg the seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and seat belt or just seat belt.
- Side impact protection.
- 5 – point safety harness with one pull adjust up to 18kg.
- The headrest of the car seat is fully adjustable to different positions. As the safety harness is integrated with the headrest, the harness will automatically adjust when the headrest is moved.
- The car seat can be rearward facing up to 18kg.
- The seat can be forward facing from 9 kg up to 36kg.
- The seat rotates a full 360 degrees.
- The car seat rotates to the side and locks into position, allowing parents to place their child in and out of the car seat with ease when rearward facing.
- The superb recline of the car seat when in the rearward position for newborns helps prevent head flop.
- Well padded body support cushions for younger children and they are easily removeable.
- Multi-position recline seat.
- The car seat fully conforms to European safety standards ECE R44/04.
Please Note: This seat does not rotate while in the forward facing position.