Zazu Sam Sleep Trainer With Nightlight.
Zazu Sam The Lamb Sleep Trainer helps to teach your child with visual indicators when it is time to stay in bed and when it is time to get up, also can be used as a Night Light.
Sam’s eyes will open and close at set times to signify when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to wake up – easy to understand for children who are too young to tell the time.
- Zazu Sam Sleep Trainer can be used for morning and night and set for a specific number of minutes, for daytime naps.
- The LCD screen colour changes helping even the youngest children develop a sleep routine.
- An analogue and digital time display makes SAM a great tool for teaching the time too!
- When the LCD screen turns orange, 12 stars appear, then disappear one by one, counting down until it’s wake up time!
- Set the alarm with one of three different sounds (or simply switch off sounds).
- Clock display shows time in analogue and digital.
- Nightlight timer can be set at 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals.
- An AC/DC mains adaptor is included, batteries can also be used (4 x AA not included).