Harnesses and reins not only allow young children the freedom and stability when starting to walk, but offer parents the ability to keep hold of their children. They also help to keep young children safe in highchairs, strollers and other areas. Harness can be used with either reins *1) for walking or with anchor straps, *2) in a pushchair, carrycot or highchair fitted with "D" rings or bars provided for that purpose.
To fit waist 30 - 70cm/ shoulder height from waist strap 10 - 18cm, anchor straps 10 - 25cm.
This harness features:
- Fully adjustable waist, shoulder and anchor straps
- Unique 'press to release' fittings on anchor straps and walking rein
- Press to release back clasp
- Machine washable
- Suitable from birth up to 4 years of age
- Conforms to BS EN 13210:2004
Please read instructions carefully.