Baby safe seat belt positioning system for Mums to be.
- Prevents seat belt from riding up onto your bump.
- If a pregnant mother is involved in a car crash, there's a 40 to 50 per cent chance of having a miscarriage if she suffers from serious injuries. Even if the crash or injuries are minor, there's still up to a five per cent risk, (according to www.thinkroadsafety.gov.uk) which is why we have developed the innovative Bump Belt to help protect unborn babies and mothers-to-be whilst travelling by car.
- Mum-to-be sits on the Bump Belt's seat pad and fastens the vehicle seat belt as normal, ensuring that the lap portion is positioned below her pregnancy bump. The Bump Belt's two elasticated flaps are then simply secured over the lap portion of the seat belt. This secures the lap belt underneath the pregnancy bump, and ensures that it doesn't ride up over the abdomen.
- If a minor accident occurs or the driver has to suddenly brake, you can be assured that the lap belt is in the right position to transfer the pressure through the hips and pelvis, which are better able to absorb any impact than the abdomen and womb.
- Designed for mothers-to-be from two months pregnant, right up to birth.