Prove that you have the best eyes and fastest hands at the table. A roll of the dice determines the combination of colour and shape, so react quickly. Once you've grabbed a piece, put it behind your back and don't look at it. If you roll the dice and the piece isn't there and someone has grabbed it before, be the first one to shout out who has it to either keep it (if you already have it) or steal the piece from another player. The player to collect the most pieces wins!
- A game of speed, observation and reaction!
- Race to find the matching colour and shape combination with the dice.
- Roll the dice and be the first to grab the matching piece.
- There are 36 playing pieces in Grabolo, with 6 shapes in 6 different colours.
- 2 or more players.
- Contents: Tub, 36 playing pieces, 2 dice, instructions.